Beverage Industry is edited for decision makers in the multiple beverage markets: soft drinks, beer, bottled water, juice, wine and spirits.
Each month, it provides an analytical look at marketing distribution, technology, production and other current news issues facing the industry. In depth statistical reports are compiled annually on each beverage market.
Other key areas of coverage include packaging/recycling, beverage fleets, merchandising, quality control, computers, fountain/food service, vending and ingredients.
Beverage Industry covers the entire beverage marketplace reaching beverage producers, distributors and retailers. With our magazine you can stay in touch with the top companies and decision-makers and stay on top of the latest issues and trends, read about the newest ingredients and technology.
Beverage Industry, Free Subscription
Geographic Eligibility: International
Offered Free by: BNP Media
View the Digital Issue: Beverage Industry, April 2010
6 Beverage Beat
8 Industry Issues
Natural Products Expo West showcase
16 Category Focus
Consumers trade down in wine and spirits.
22 New Products
26 Special Report
2010 Soft Drink Report
32 Cover Story
The Gillette Group leverages employee strengths to maximize performance.
38 Plant Focus
A warehouse redesign helps The Gillette Groupís Rochester, Minn., warehouse accommodate Pepsiís growing lineup.
42 Up Close WithÖ
VPX Sports Nutrition
44 Channel Strategies
Alcohol sales expected to fall faster than overall on-premise industry.
Rebranding, new packaging and new sizes help to attract consumers.
58 Beverage R&D
Health concerns and marketing keep superfruits top of mind.
64 Ingredient Spotlight
Enhanced beverages advance whey proteinís use.
Work zones need driversí undivided attention.
DSD sales and marketing solutions harness technology advancements.
72 Supplierís Marketplace
82 The Last Drop
Visit Beverage Industry Website
Beverage Industry Delivers Unique and Powerful Editorial Products Each Month
- In-depth Corporate Profiles and Plant Features that take readers inside the leading companies in their beverage industry.
- Extensive New Products coverage that keeps readers up-to-date on the latest beverage offerings in all categories.
- Packaging features that profile innovative designs and the newest packaging technologies available in the beverage marketplace.
- Category Focus features that delve into specific beverage categories, examining sales trends and new product introductions.
- Channel Strategies, a department that takes on issues and trends in beverage retailing.
- Beverage R&D articles that cover the latest ingredient trends and expert formulation advice.
- Trucks/Transportation features that help beverage companies keep their fleets running in tip-top shape and their drivers safe on the roads.
- Warehouse/Distribution articles that help beverage bottlers and distributors make the most efficient use of warehouse space as well as sales and delivery technology.
- A look at the latest Operations technology that features solutions for processing, bottling and palletizing.
Our recipients are general management, plant operations, production, packaging, engineering, warehouse and distribution managers as well as fleet personnel, research & development, quality control and sales & marketing professionals.